httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Antony G" <agi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] I want to ask a question about Apache Load balancers with stickysession cookie
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2019 17:09:46 GMT
Yes, you are right.

I have managed to implement it.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Ferradal <dferradal@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 3:44 AM
To: <users@httpd.apache.org> <users@httpd.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] I want to ask a question about Apache Load balancers with stickysession
cookie

As long as those are in different paths that your server point to
different backend servers with their own configuration I wouldn't see
a problem.

El mié., 10 abr. 2019 a las 21:00, Antony G
(<agiatr@yahoo.com.invalid>) escribió:

> Dear all,
>

> I want to ask a question about Apache Load Balancers with stickysession cookie.
>

> Is it possible to connect to 2 different sites (both sites are served by Apache Load
Balancers with different stickysession cookie) from the same browser window ?

> In order to be more precise.
>

> I can connect from a browser window (tab) to ONE site that is served by an Apache Load
Balancer with a stickysession cookie. Can I Press (for instance) a button on this site in
order to also connect to ANOTHER site that is also served by an Apache Load Balancer with
a different stickysession cookie ?

--
Daniel Ferradal
HTTPD Project