httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Ferradal <dferra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] I want to ask a question about Apache Load balancers with stickysession cookie
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2019 00:44:04 GMT
As long as those are in different paths that your server point to
different backend servers with their own configuration I wouldn't see
a problem.

El mié., 10 abr. 2019 a las 21:00, Antony G
(<agiatr@yahoo.com.invalid>) escribió:

> Dear all,
>

> I want to ask a question about Apache Load Balancers with stickysession cookie.
>

> Is it possible to connect to 2 different sites (both sites are served by Apache Load
Balancers with different stickysession cookie) from the same browser window ?

> In order to be more precise.
>

> I can connect from a browser window (tab) to ONE site that is served by an Apache Load
Balancer with a stickysession cookie. Can I Press (for instance) a button on this site in
order to also connect to ANOTHER site that is also served by an Apache Load Balancer with
a different stickysession cookie ?

--
Daniel Ferradal
HTTPD Project