httpd-users mailing list archives

From "@lbutlr" <krem...@kreme.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: CVE-2019-0211/0215/0217
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2019 21:08:51 GMT
On 6 Apr 2019, at 08:59, Sunhux G <sunhux@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are above CVEs affecting Apache httpd (ie web servers) 2.4.x  only
> & other lower versions (eg: our Solaris 10's  Apache/2.0.63) are not
> affected?

The CVE lists, explicitly, what versions are affected.

"The flaw was discovered by Charles Fol and impacts all Apache HTTP Server releases from 2.4.17
to 2.4.38. The issue has been addressed with the release of Apache httpd 2.4.39"

Also, as you should be aware, Apache 2.0 and Apache 2.2 are both End-of-life and not supported
any longer.

--
Love is like oxygen / You get too much / you get too high / Not enough
and you're gonna die