httpd-users mailing list archives

From Christophe JAILLET <christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Simple file listing issue in browser, 2.2 vs 2.4
Date Sat, 04 May 2019 05:59:29 GMT
Hi,

I mean "IndexOptions" [1], not "Options +Indexes".
IndexOptions is used to control the output of mod_autoindex.

It can be used with SuppressLastModified, SuppressSize (if FancyIndexing
is also applied, details in [1]) in order to tweak the output.

The Order allow,deny stuff is not an issue.
This syntax is not recommended for 2.4, but:
    - either you have mod_access_compat loaded [2] and this syntax is
supported by 2.4.x
    - either you should have a syntax error in your conf file at startup
In your case, the server starts so, the syntax is supported.

CJ

[1]:
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/en/mod/mod_autoindex.html#indexoptions
[2]: https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/en/mod/mod_access_compat.html