httpd-users mailing list archives

From Srikanth Pippari <SPipp...@vitechinc.com.INVALID>
Subject [users@httpd] Urgent: Apache log is not rotating after the upgrade
Date Tue, 28 May 2019 18:01:45 GMT
Hello,

We have upgraded Apache 2.2 version to Apache 2.4.34 version on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server
release 6.10 (Santiago) server . After the upgrade the log is not rotating  and we also check
the log rotation file config looks good .

Can some one help me to figure out the issue..

Below is the config details of log rotation policy. Location of the file : /etc/logrotate.d/httpd24-httpd

/var/log/httpd24/*log {
    daily
    compress
    missingok
    notifempty
    sharedscripts
    delaycompress
    rotate 90
    postrotate
      /sbin/service httpd24-httpd reload > /dev/null 2>/dev/null || true
           endscript
}

The config locations are different after the upgrade

Configuration File location : /opt/rh/httpd24/root/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
Command to stop/start/restart : service httpd24-httpd start/stop/restart

Thanks in Advance !!

Thanks & Regards
Srikanth Pippari  | V3OPS team.
Email ID : spippari@vitechinc.com<mailto:spippari@vitechinc.com>

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and proprietary
information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they
are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.