httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Cauhape <jpcauh...@detr.nv.gov>
Subject [users@httpd] Need some advice - thread safe php module
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 20:07:03 GMT
Hi,

I am porting some older web pages from Apache 2.4.6 to Apache 2.4.37 on Linux
and apparently need to find a thread-safe version of libphp5.so to use, since we're
running MPM.

  *   Does anyone know where I can download the apache thread safe php module?
  *   If not, can someone give me a clue about the configuration options I should use
to build a new version of PHP which contains the php module for Apache?

I have been unable to find a download for the php module, and building PHP is not
producing a php module either.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Cauhape - IT Professional III - Linux and Solaris Administrator
Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation
(775) 684-3804 (office)     jpcauhape@detr.nv.gov<mailto:jpcauhape@detr.nv.gov>