httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Cauhape <jpcauh...@detr.nv.gov>
Subject [users@httpd] Simple file listing issue in browser, 2.2 vs 2.4
Date Fri, 03 May 2019 19:26:21 GMT
Folks,

This is probably a simple issue, but so far I haven't found anything in the
doc that addresses this directly.

A user has pointed out that a listing of a directory on one system running
Apache 2.2.3 shows files with their details - mod time, file size, etc., while
a nearly identical set up (pathnames differ) on a system running Apache 2.4.29
shows only the file names with no other details.

The files ownership and permissions are the same.
Files are accessible in both cases.
Configuration info in the httpd.conf files are identical. "Options +Indexes", etc.

How do I get 2.4.29 to display the other file attributes besides the name?

Jeffrey Cauhape - IT Professional III - Linux and Solaris Administrator
Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation
(775) 684-3804 (office)     jpcauhape@detr.nv.gov<mailto:jpcauhape@detr.nv.gov>