httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ghalem Ouadjed <gary.gi...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Rewriting
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2019 08:45:51 GMT
Hello, at this day i didn t find the answer to the following question :

RewriteRule ^that-and-that$  talent\.php\?id=(.+)[E=BREAK:1,L]
RewriteCond     %{ENV:REDIRECT_BREAK}     !^1$
RewriteCond     %{QUERY_STRING}   ^id=([0-9]+)$ [NC]

RewriteRule ^this\.php$ /that-and-that [QSD,R=301,L]

This code works actually but it doesn t display the right product. I found
my php var_dump display this info ...["QUERY_STRING"]=> string(20)
"id=(.+)[E=BREAK:1,L]. ... and my http header tells me that the 301 works
good and the url /that-and-that works too.

I would like to precise that even if i had a /$1 after my rewriting url, i
can t get the right product description.

I have to build this htaccess because each product description is in a one
page so this is a duplicate content. My aim is to declare /that-and-that as
the canonical page for my product descriptions.

Thank you very much in advance for your time.
Ghalem

Membre-Fondateur et Trésorier de l'ANEÏST - aneist.com
{Association Nationale des Entreprises Innovantes Industrielles
Scientifiques et Technologiques}