httpd-users mailing list archives

From Satish Chhatpar 02 <Chhatp...@cpwplc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache HTTP Server Prior to 2.4.12 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2019 05:38:50 GMT
How to patch Apache 2.4.6 to latest release on RHEL 7.4?

Thanks

Satish

IBM Bangalore

::DISCLAIMER::
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Confidentiality Notice from Dixons Carphone plc (registered in England & Wales No.07105905)
of 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS ("Dixons Carphone"). The information contained in this e-mail
and any attachments may be legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential. If you received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return, permanently delete the e-mail and
destroy all hard copies immediately. No warranty is made as to the completeness or accuracy
of the information contained in this e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and statements of intent
in this e-mail are those of the sender and will not bind any Dixons Carphone group company
(Dixons Carphone Group) unless confirmed by an authorised representative independently of
this e-mail. We do not accept responsibility for viruses; you must scan for these. E-mails
sent to and from Dixons Carphone Group are routinely monitored for record keeping, quality
control, training purposes, to ensure regulatory compliance and to prevent viruses and unauthorised
use of our computer systems. The Carphone Warehouse Limited (registered in England & Wales
No.02142673) is a member of the Dixons Carphone Group and is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Conduct Authority.