httpd-users mailing list archives

From Christophe JAILLET <christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Comments unusable?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2019 20:24:22 GMT
Hi,

There are already some tickets open (at least INFRA-15947 and some
duplicates).
I personally would love this functionality to come back.

In the mean-time, even if less convenient, you can report doc issues in
our bugzilla.

And if it is definitively not planned to have a comment system back, we
should, IMHO, remove it from the doc to avoid confusion.

Best regards.
Christophe Jaillet