httpd-users mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Issue with FastCGI module in Apache 2.4
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2019 21:40:22 GMT
mod_fastcgi is long abandoned and was not a part of the httpd project. A
derivative work mod_fcgid is maintained (lethargicly) by the project as a
separate download ... https://httpd.apache.org/mod_fcgid/ and a new *core*
module was introduced, mod_proxy_fcgi that is part of the standard
distribution and is more helpful to some users, since it follows the proxy
semantics. See https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_proxy_fcgi.html