httpd-users mailing list archives

From alchemist vk <alchemist...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Need Apache to return multiple error doc
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2019 06:18:38 GMT
Hi all,
  I have a requirement where I need send different error docs for same
error code depending upon specific error returned by application..
For example, if application returns 400,it means error may be due to non
availability of query param or url doesn't have mandatory fields etc,and
depending upon this exact error, I need to send proper error doc with exact
error.. pls let me know how to achieve this..

PS: I have one error doc which says query param not available and another
error doc which says non availability of the mandatory fields in URL, so
how to differentiate and send specific error depending upon single error
return code 400..

Thanks in advance,
With regards,
Venkatesh