httpd-users mailing list archives

From Flaviu Radulescu <flaviu.radule...@lumminary.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Expose my server to internet
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2019 21:34:41 GMT
Here is a link to your router configuration with all the details of how to do the port forwarding:
https://www.tp-link.com/us/user-guides/tl-wr841n_v14/chapter-4-configure-the-router-in-wireless-router-mode#ug-sub-title-7

---
FLAVIU RADULESCU | Lumminary  |  lumminary.com<https://lumminary.com/>
PLEASE NOTE:  This email and any file transmitted are confidential and/or legally privileged
and intended only for the person(s) directly addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or other forms of dissemination is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and permanently delete the email and files, if any.

From: Flaviu Radulescu <flaviu.radulescu@lumminary.com.INVALID>
Sent: 04 July 2019 23:05
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Expose my server to internet

You need to do port forwarding on your router from the public ip port 80 to the internal (server)
ip port 80. Also, configure your router to always give the same ip (static ip) to your server.

This way all the requests coming from outside on port 80 are forwarded to internal server
ip on port 80, the server response are going to normally be routed to the source request,
but you just need the outside traffic to be routed the the server ip. So, search on your router
configuration  for port forwarding. That’s all you need to do, nothing on the apache, just
standard configuration.
Apologies for brevity and/or typos. An iPhone was involved in writing this message.

On 4 Jul 2019, at 21:52, Richard szajkowski <va3rzs@gmail.com<mailto:va3rzs@gmail.com>>