httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michelangelo da Rocha Machado ☁ <michelangelo...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Survey about the Relevance of Open Source Research
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2019 22:15:21 GMT
Dear all,

I'm conducting a Survey about the Relevance of Open Source Research as part of my Bachelor’s
dissertation in Computer Science at the University Of Brasília (Brazil) and I kindly ask
you to participate in it.

The study aims at identifying, through a systematic literature mapping, works on the Software
Engineering literature that are focused on the Open Source model, and latter conduct the present
Survey with developers and researchers that are related to the Open Source Community. This
is done in an attempt to gather a set of works that is able to give an overview of the variety
of available results in the literature and investigate its perceived relevance to the Open
Source community.

https://forms.gle/kTYJjg1Brk2kgpsf8

Best regards,
Michelangelo da R. Machado - Department of Computer Science, University of Brasília (UnB)
.