httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Conditional LoadModule
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2019 14:15:39 GMT
On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 9:07 AM Andrea Gozzi <AGozzi@dsk.lu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I am attempting to conditionally load a module based on a previously set variable (which
is, incidentally, contained in another file and included at the beginning of httpd.conf):

> * spec_includes.conf
>
> Define ENABLELDAP 0
>

> * httpd.conf
>
>                 Include conf/spec_includes.conf
>
>                 [..]
>
>                 <If "${ENABLELDAP} == 1">

Use <ifDefine> and Undefine instead of <if> and Define ... 0.

<if> is evaluated during request processing, and special directives
like LoadModule are executed as soon as they are parsed.
(and <ifDefine> doesn't treat a value of 0 differently)