httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Mehler <dave.meh...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] issues downloading zip files
Date Sat, 02 Nov 2019 21:13:17 GMT
Hello,

I'm throwing this out there hoping someone can help me. I've got a
friend who has some zip files he periodically puts on his server to
download, monthly. Last month and this month some users including
myself had issues downloading them. For me the problem came at
approximately 64% of the file it timed out. This happened with both
IE, chrome on a desktop, and Android browser on Oreo.

I don't have any more details on there setup, does anyone have an idea
as to what might be going on? Right now we're clueless.

Thanks.
Dave.