httpd-users mailing list archives

From Anil Kumar P <naedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Page display on default html page
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2019 20:24:16 GMT
You can use SSI for this.

Enable Includes with below:
Options +Includes

File types to be parsed for SSI directives with below:
AddType text/html .html
AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .html

Finally use below SSI include on index page:
<!—#echo var=“REMOTE_HOST” —>

Thanks,
Anil

> On Nov 18, 2019, at 1:27 PM, Jos Chrispijn <apache@cloudzeeland.nl> wrote:
>

> I have created a default html site that is displayed when visitors typed in a domain
that I own, but for which I haven't yet created a website for.

> As this default site has a domain name that is not the name that a visitor typed in,
I would like to disply that domain name on its index page like