httpd-users mailing list archives

From "@lbutlr" <krem...@kreme.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSL certificate update failed - httpd-2.4.6-90.el7
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2020 18:15:19 GMT
On 04 Jan 2020, at 10:02, Sac Isilia <udaypratap.singh65@gmail.com> wrote:
> ah01909: rsa certificate configured for xxxxxxxxxxx:443 does not include an id which
matches the server name

>   Please help me in resolving this issue.

That seems clear to me.

What is the server name and what are the servers listed in the certificate? Is there a match?

Are you sure?

Are you looking at the right certificate? Is the server looking at the right certificate?
Has apache been restarted?

--
NOTHING IS FINAL. NOTHING IS ABSOLUTE. EXCEPT ME, OF COURSE. SUCH
	TINKERING WITH DESTINY COULD MEAN THE DOWNFALL OF THE WORLD.