httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sac Isilia <udaypratap.sing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSL certificate update failed - httpd-2.4.6-90.el7
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2020 04:20:13 GMT
Hi Kremels,

"apache and IIS are communicating is where your problem appears to be" -
How to trace that IIS and apache are communicating. Because the existing
certificate works fine. The problem arises only when new certificate is
updated. The server on which website is hosted runs on Linux and was
recently migrated to Azure.

"if you can access the apache server directly without AWS/IIS" - How to do
that ?

Regards
Sachin Kumar