Hi Kremels,

"apache and IIS are communicating is where your problem appears to be" - How to trace that IIS and apache are communicating. Because the existing certificate works fine. The problem arises only when new certificate is updated. The server on which website is hosted runs on Linux and was recently migrated to Azure.

"if you can access the apache server directly without AWS/IIS" - How to do that ?

Regards
Sachin Kumar

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 3:36 AM @lbutlr <kremels@kreme.com> wrote:
On 07 Jan 2020, at 06:53, Sac Isilia <udaypratap.singh65@gmail.com> wrote:
> apachectl -S

This isn’t going to help as long as the server facing the outside is an IIS server and not apache.

However apache and IIS are communicating is where your problem appears to be.

I bet if you can access the apache server directly without AWS/IIS, it will work as expected.

--
I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My
        idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their