httpd-users mailing list archives

From Antony Stone <Antony.St...@apache.open.source.it>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] httpd external authentication
Date Sun, 23 Feb 2020 15:20:16 GMT
On Sunday 23 February 2020 at 16:12:09, ML wrote:

> Hi,
> is there an somewhat easy method to have httpd handle the
> session/authorization but let some external script deal with the
> authentication?

How about https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_authnz_ldap.html

https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_auth_basic.html may also point you
in useful directions.

Antony.

--
"Life is just a lot better if you feel you're having 10 [small] wins a day
rather than a [big] win every 10 years or so."

 - Chris Hadfield, former skiing (and ski racing) instructor

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.