httpd-users mailing list archives

From Antony Stone <Antony.St...@apache.open.source.it>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache on windows
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2020 09:41:59 GMT
On Thursday 27 February 2020 at 02:41:01, Kumar Tadkala wrote:

> Hi there
> Whenever we do load test, our Apache is going down
> How can we understand, what causing this.

Please explain exactly how you are performing the load test.

Also give more details about "going down" - does the apache process completely
stop, or simply stop responding to further requests?

What is the spec of the machine, and is it running any additional services
apart from apache?

Regards,

Antony.

--
These clients are often infected by viruses or other malware and need to be
fixed.  If not, the user at that client needs to be fixed...

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.