httpd-users mailing list archives

From "@lbutlr" <krem...@kreme.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache on windows
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2020 09:53:05 GMT
On 27 Feb 2020, at 17:10, Paul <stormy22@stormy.ca> wrote:
> On 2020-02-27 3:56 p.m., @lbutlr wrote:
>> On 26 Feb 2020, at 18:58, wtf <xfsgpr@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>           color: yellow;font-weight: bolder; font-size:200%; text-align:
>>>           center; margin: 30px 5px 30px 5px;">With over 1.2 billion
>>>           devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is
>>>           higher than any previous version of windows.</div>
>> Seriously? Please don’t post garbage formatting like this to public lists.
>
> Totally agree, but "seriously?" do not use MicroS**t "From:" with coloured smileys into
your responses (for ref they're something along the lines of "ð Ÿ ˜ ‰ " white space hopefully
added) ;=}

Those smileys have nothing at all to do with Microsoft, they are standard UTF characters.
While they can be annoying, they are nowhere near as annoying as giant badly-colored text
blocks. (And to be clear, I am not suggestiogn that better colors would make this better).

I wish all mailing lists rejected HTML formatted mail.

--
They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs,
	and you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and