httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike Rumph <mrump...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Fastcgi and the c programming language
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2020 17:43:55 GMT
Hello Josef,

I see that there has been no response for a while.
Are you still looking for help?

Here are a couple of links on using Apache httpd with FastCGI and C++:
 -
https://bigbang.cookwhy.com/bang/using-apache-with-cpp-to-develop-fastcgi-web-server/
-
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3781979/how-to-config-apache2-and-fastcgi-to-run-my-c-application

These answers should also work with C.

Here is a starting point for using the mod_fcgid subproject of the Apache
HTTP Server project:
- http://httpd.apache.org/mod_fcgid/

What specific things have you tried so far?

Take care,

Mike Rumph