httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kumar Tadkala <Kumar.Tadk...@apac.bgis.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Re: Apache on windows
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2020 02:56:38 GMT
No we are not using MS SQL.
Not port conflict.
Just Apache on windows 2012

From: 😉 Good Guy 😉 [mailto:xfsgpr@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 27 February 2020 12:58 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Re: Apache on windows

On 27/02/2020 01:41, Kumar Tadkala wrote:
Hi there
Whenever we do load test, our Apache is going down
How can we understand, what causing this.

Thank you
Kumar

I assume when you say going down you actually mean it doesn't start so you need to check if
there is a port conflict.  Sometimes, if you are running MSSQL with apache then they might
both be trying to use the same port.   Or even if you are using IIS and apache on the same
server then it might cause problems.

--
With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than
any previous version of windows.