httpd-users mailing list archives

From 😉 Good Guy 😉 <xfs...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Apache on windows
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2020 01:58:05 GMT
On 27/02/2020 01:41, Kumar Tadkala wrote:

> Hi there
>
> Whenever we do load test, our Apache is going down
>
> How can we understand, what causing this.
>
> Thank you
>
> Kumar

I assume when you say going down you actually mean it doesn't start so
you need to check if there is a port conflict.  Sometimes, if you are
running MSSQL with apache then they might both be trying to use the same
port.   Or even if you are using IIS and apache on the same server then
it might cause problems.

--
With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer