httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kapil Awate <kapil.aw...@FireEye.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Is Apache 2.4.46 is backward compatible with 2.4.6 ?
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2020 12:22:57 GMT
Thanks !

From: Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com>
Reply to: "users@httpd.apache.org" <users@httpd.apache.org>
Date: Wednesday, 23 September 2020 at 5:20 PM
To: "users@httpd.apache.org" <users@httpd.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Is Apache 2.4.46 is backward compatible with 2.4.6 ?

Yes it is.

On Sep 23, 2020, at 3:15 AM, Kapil Awate <kapil.awate@FireEye.com.INVALID<mailto:kapil.awate@FireEye.com.INVALID>>
wrote:

Hi All,

We are planning to upgrade apache to 2.4.46 from 2.4.6. Is Apache 2.4.46 is backward compatible
with 2.4.6 ? Can anyone help me with this ?

Thanks,
Kapil

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution
of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original
and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of FireEye from a third party. Please take extra
precaution clicking on any embedded links or downloading and opening file attachments. If
you feel this is a suspicious email, please use the ‘Report Phishing’ button in your Outlook
toolbar.