httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kapil Awate <kapil.aw...@FireEye.com.INVALID>
Subject [users@httpd] Is Apache 2.4.46 is backward compatible with 2.4.6 ?
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2020 07:15:45 GMT
Hi All,

We are planning to upgrade apache to 2.4.46 from 2.4.6. Is Apache 2.4.46 is backward compatible
with 2.4.6 ? Can anyone help me with this ?

Thanks,
Kapil

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution
of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original
and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.