httpd-users mailing list archives

From Niranjan Rao <nhr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Programmatic access to balancer manager
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2020 17:21:22 GMT
Thank you Jim, I think this might be overdue need.

Time permitting, I'll try to create a small write up within next couple
of weeks based on my experience. Will you be ok to use it as your
starting point?

Problem with documenting in the API format is it does get locked up as
soon as you publish it and I really don't know how frequently these
pieces change.

Regards,

Niranjan