httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Yuma Technical Inc." <yumatechni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] TLS handling with reverse proxy
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2020 14:00:36 GMT
Hi

In my case, I use Webmin.  It is written in perl and the HTTP server is Miniserv.  One can
set the listen port number, whether to use HTTPS, and many other parameters, in a INI file.
 So I do have any code to show you for this.  If you ask for a specific file, I can show that,
otherwise I’m at a loss...

> On Aug 31, 2020, at 7:50 PM, Tom Browder <tom.browder@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 14:18 Yuma Technical Inc. <yumatechnical@gmail.com <mailto:yumatechnical@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> Don’t forget the “:” between host and port.  If you want, even *
> So I guess ${DOMAIN}.${TLD}:${PORT}
>
> That is part of the macro definition. The vhost details come after that and its format
is correct as you showed it.

> I think I'm getting to the proxy pass point okay. My logs don't show any errors but I
can't see that my backend server is reading the frontend data properly.