ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Gilles Bayon" <gilles.ba...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: [Ibatisdb-developer] SVN?
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:15:15 GMT
+1 for Wiki
I will voted for Confluence (there's Open Source Project License)

If you want to restructure iBATIS.NET repository at WUSH.NET, you could do
it

`-- cs/
| |-- branches/
| |-- tags/
| |-- trunk/
| |- ibatisnet1

in the trunk directory, could you put the current source and delete
ibatisnet1.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ted Husted" <husted@apache.org>
To: <ibatis-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Ibatisdb-developer] SVN?

OK, I will keep whittling away at the other Incubator/Infrastructure tasks,
including setting up a wiki (assuming we want one), until only the repo is
left.

I'll also restructure the iBATIS.NET repository at WUSH.NET, so that it's
ready to merge. (Gilles, chime in now if I should hold off.)

Another alternative might be to try and combine the CVS and SVN repositories
at WUSH.NET and then port them to Apache. Michael Ching at WUSH.NET provides
outstanding service. With notice, I'm sure he'd agree to do it overnight.
Then, we'd just have the one repository to hand over to the (overworked)
Apache Infrastructure team.

-Ted.

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:36:37 -0700, Clinton Begin wrote (on the ibatisdb
list):