ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Ibatisdb-developer] SVN?
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:38:51 GMT
OK, I will keep whittling away at the other Incubator/Infrastructure tasks, including setting
up a wiki (assuming we want one), until only the repo is left.

I'll also restructure the iBATIS.NET repository at WUSH.NET, so that it's ready to merge.
(Gilles, chime in now if I should hold off.)

Another alternative might be to try and combine the CVS and SVN repositories at WUSH.NET and
then port them to Apache. Michael Ching at WUSH.NET provides outstanding service. With notice,
I'm sure he'd agree to do it overnight. Then, we'd just have the one repository to hand over
to the (overworked) Apache Infrastructure team.

-Ted.