ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvenich <...@friendvu.com>
Subject Re: Close Forums
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 15:09:39 GMT
If you like now Spring does forums, I could host the forums (ex:
http://www.sandraSF.com/forums - it's PHP :-( ). It must stay less than
15 gigs per month, which I think Sturts + Apache is that much.

.V

ps: I wrote some code to make DAO works as a remote Service, a DAO
dispatcher and w/ JMX, will post code soon, but raise your hand if you
want it.

Ted Husted wrote:

>We have to maintain the source code in an Apache repository, but community-support issues
like forums and mailing lists are up to us.

>For example, after several teams started using JIRA on their own, the ASF setup our own
JIRA site.

>A very good way to get the ASF to setup a phpBB board on Nagoya (or somewhere) would be
to set one up ourselves.

>(In fact, I did the same for Struts. I setup SVN on wush.net, so the committers could
give it a try, and once they did, we were sold.)

--
RiA-SoA w/JDNC = http://www.SandraSF.com
My blog = http://www.sandrasf.com/adminBlog