ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "roberto" <robe...@theaegis.org>
Subject RE: Subversion and a few other Qs
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 03:54:46 GMT
Oh, forgot one thing.Any plans to register the ibatis.net domain?

Roberto

-----Original Message-----
From: roberto [mailto:roberto@theaegis.org]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 10:53 PM
To: ibatis-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Subversion and a few other Qs

Hi.  I noticed that the WUSH.NET repository is changing structure.

Is this in prep to move the repository to Apache with iBATIS for Java also
in Subversion?  Is there a firmer date for this move?

How will the branching work (will there actually be branches)?  I seem to
recall reading that iBATIS for Java was going for a release schedule like:
.0 new features -> .1 bug fixes -> .2 new features -> .3 bug fixes etc (or
maybe I made that up or mixed it up with my projects at work!  LOL).  Is
iBATIS.NET also headed for the same release pattern?

How is the documentation update for Java going to be handled?  I know that
the DocBook-based Data Mapper Guide for .NET is now split up into various
chapter files, but there is .NET-specific content in the "common" files,
such as in examples and explanatory text.  Are the Java and .NET docs really
going to share the same "common" files with the Developer Guide chapters
being more specific

Is EyeBrowse still in the works for the email list archives?  I do use
mail-archive.com right now.

Thanks!

Roberto