ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASF TODO [short] (was ASF TODO [long])
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 23:10:07 GMT
The only thing I don't like about that is that it takes away the
entire weekend for development.  Could we freeze monday?  Or perhaps
the weekend is the best time for the infrastructure team to do the
import?

Cheers,
Clinton

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:28:17 -0500, Ted Husted <husted@apache.org> wrote:
> WUSH.NET also does a nightly dump. It might be best if we froze the subversion repository
at the same time, so that they were both available to infrastructure.

> I never got an answer about which one it was better to do first, so we can let whoever
does it decide.

> Did we want to pick a time, then? It would be helpful if we were definite in the board
report as to when we are moving forward.

> How about, say, Friday 14-Jan-2005 at 23:59 Pacific Standard Time?
>
> We'd then be able to submit it to infrastructure by Monday.
>
> Of course, people can still continue to work offline and then synch up with the repository.
We would just have to be more careful about coordinating work for a few days so as to avoid
conflicts.