ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Team iBATIS releases iBATIS.NET 1.*.458
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:34:38 GMT
On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:39:37 +0200, Alexey Boroday wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Help me please. Where I can download sources? I couldn't find
> iBATIS at http://svn.apache.org/ :(

The source for the current SourceForge release is available in this bundle:

* http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ibatisnet/iBatisNet-src.458.zip?download

The "458" stands for the SVN revision number. We haven't gotten to separate code releases
for the DataMapper and DataAccess framworks yet.

We are still transitioning the working repository to SVN. For now, it can be accessed through
wush.net at

* https://wush.net/svn/ibatisnet1/

The anonymous login is < guest:guest >.

But this will move to svn.apache.org soon.

I'll add the "where's the source" question to the FAQ on the Wiki. I'm also updating the iBATIS
website now.

-Ted.