ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic SQL Evolution
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:37:59 GMT
I'm going to move ahead with some experimentations on the dyna sql
using the tagset I specified in conjunction with JEXL. One minor
change i will makes is that any "postpend" attributes will be
"append". Not sure what i was thinking (thanks Larry).

If you have any direction of suggestions...lemme know.

Brandon