ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Newsgroups Posting <newsgroups.t...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with sql-map-config.xml
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 01:14:44 GMT
Hi,

Everything was working till I upgraded from ibatis from 1.x to 2.0
recently. Can anyone please give me some pointer to where I did wrong.
 I'm using Tomcat 4.29 and Sybase.

 Here's the my sql-map-config.xml file:

<sqlMapConfig>
	<transactionManager type="JDBC" commitRequired="true">
	 <dataSource type="JNDI">
		<property name="DataSource" value="java:comp/env/jdbc/dbname"/>
	 </dataSource>
        </transactionManager>

    <sqlMap resource="com/LabelValue.xml" />
    <sqlMap resource="com/User.xml" />
</sqlMapConfig>

here's the error message from the log file:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There was an error while
building the SqlMap instance.
--- The error occurred in the SQL Map Configuration file.
--- The error occurred while configuring the data source.
--- Check the data source properties or configuration.
--- Cause: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There was an
error configuring JndiDataSourceDaoTransactionPool. Cause:
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name jdbc is not bound in this