ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] upgrade the DataMapper 1.2.1/ DataAccess 1.6.1 to General Availibilty
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 15:28:19 GMT
TimeSpanTypeHandler.cs isn't implemented yet:

public override object GetValueByName(ResultProperty mapping,
IDataReader dataReader)
{
//return GetValueByIndex(dataReader.GetOrdinal(columnName),
dataReader);
return "ToDo";
}

This might be an ok implementation assuming GetDateTime doesn't return
null:

 return dataReader.GetDateTime(index).TimeOfDay;

I wonder if there's a more direct way of getting a TimeSpan without
having to first convert it to a DateTime:

 public override object ValueOf(Type type, string s)
 {
  return Convert.ToDateTime(s).TimeOfDay;
 }

 public override object GetDataBaseValue(object outputValue, Type
parameterType )
 {
  return Convert.ToDateTime(outputValue).TimeOfDay;
 }

That should probably be fixed before the release. Do we get to start
over again :-)