ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <ted.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibatis 2.1.5 release plan
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 13:56:29 GMT
There's plenty of hardware for things like this. It's just a matter of
spending some quality time with infrastructure, preferably by IRC [and
I think everyone knows how much I adore IRC :)].

* http://apache.org/dev/infra-volunteer.html

Several projects have their own zone on helios now:

*  http://apache.org/dev/machines.html

-T.