ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: ibatis 2.1.5 release plan
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 12:34:00 GMT
Stupid gmail - this was supposed to go to the list...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Larry Meadors <larry.meadors@gmail.com>
Date: Jul 7, 2005 6:33 AM
Subject: Re: ibatis 2.1.5 release plan
To: Gilles Bayon <ibatis.net@gmail.com>

Mark this day, you may never hear me say this again:
Yes, Windows is probably the best choice for this task.

It will take a bit longer for me to get a windows box set up and ready
to go. Will XP be OK?

Can one of you ibatis.net guys take a look at the build for it? There
are several paths coded into it that could be made into variables to
simplify the build.

Larry