ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timeout Queries
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 05:29:17 GMT
That looks like to should be easy to add - it would touch several
classes, but I think you could add a timeout attribute to the select
element in the sql maps, and it would even be supported by j2se 1.3,
as well!

Add that to JIRA as a new feature, we'll get it in there. If you want
to make the change, you can post the code there, too. :-)

Larry