ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A releasing we will go
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:45:19 GMT
I have a PC set up with luntbuild on win2k, but am still struggling to
get it to build the Java version.

Once I get that going, I will start looking at adding in Nant to get
the .net version rolling along, too.

If I am reading this correctly, luntbuild will allow me to upload the
built packages, as well as sending out messages when builds are
complete.

Larry