ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <paul4chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cannot find sqlmap in jar - new bug
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 02:36:43 GMT
Brandon,

I may have missed getting my configuration across. Here's the problem:

1. sqlmapconfig.xml is part of my webapp; it is in WEB-INF
2. The SQL maps exist in A SEPARATE LIBRARY in WEB-INF/lib

So there are two locations here; perhaps took classloaders? I took a look at the Resource.java,
and I see it loads resources from a ClassLoader. My guess is that #2 is in a different class
loader.

<sqlMapConfig>
  <sqlMap resource="/com/company/people/impl/PeopleImpl-sqlmap.xml" />
</sqlMapConfig>

I upgraded to 2.1.7.597 and I have the same issue.
As I said, if I copy out PeopleImpl-sqlmap.xml from the supporting library and put it directly
into WEB-INF/classes, then it can be found.

--- Brandon Goodin <brandon.goodin@gmail.com> wrote:

> I place sqlmapconfig.xml in my jars without issue. Please state the
> version of ibatis you are using and post the code you are using to
> load your sqlmap config.
>
> Brandon
>
> On 6/10/06, Paul Benedict <paul4christ79@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I am using version 2.1.5.582
> >
> > My web application has a sqlMapConfig.xml file which is the bootstrap config for
ibatis. But
> the
> > actual configuration files which it refers (<sqlMap> elements) are in a jar.
Has anyone had