ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot find sqlmap in jar - new bug
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 06:56:57 GMT
I'd recommend that you place your sqlMapConfig.xml in the classes
directory and use the follwing spring config.

<bean id="sqlMapClient"
class="org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientFactoryBean">
  <property name="configLocation" value="classpath:sqlMapConfig.xml"/>
  <property name="dataSource" ref="dataSource"/>
</bean>

I would assume this issue is tied to the fact that the sqlMapConfig is
not being loaded from the classpath.

Brandon