ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <paul4chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Release Status???
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 21:54:17 GMT
Sorry Jeff! It wasn't my intention to go off topic; I was just trying to help out the development
process. I don't know what you mean by "nothing for ibatis is in maven now" because I can
use M2 to grab ibatis from the maven repo:

http://ibiblio.org/maven2/com/ibatis/

I use Eclipse IDE and I know how to attach source. However, if I update my dependencies in
M2, the source attachment will disappear because M2 generates my eclipse project classpath.
It's a big nuisance, and this is a heads-up because anyone using M2 with ibatis experiences
this.

Thanks,
paul

Jeff Butler <jeffgbutler@gmail.com> wrote: Since nothing for iBATIS is in Maven now,
I assume you are doing something extra to add iBATIS to your project.  You can do another
something extra and attach the source to your IDE.  I could tell you how to do it in Eclipse
or WSAD/RAD if you need help - we have no problem stepping into iBATIS source.  But that should
be another discussion thread on the user list.  This discussion is taking this thread far
off topic.

 Jeff Butler

 On 7/1/06, Paul Benedict <paul4christ79@yahoo.com> wrote:  Clinton, I use M2 with ibatis,
and M2 cannot find the source. You need to upload it as a separate jar with the extension
-sources.jar

Clinton Begin <clinton.begin@gmail.com> wrote:

iBATIS does come with the source, always has, always will.  It's in the /src directory of
the zip file.

The new task I mentioned above is a SEPARATE source download that includes all of the build
scripts and dev dependencies so that you can easily build the app yourself.  Basically it's
to help people who don't know how to use Subversion export.

Cheers,
Clinton

 On 7/1/06, Paul Benedict <paul4christ79@yahoo.com > wrote:   Please provide a maven
2 pom and include the source for 2.2.0. One problem I have now is that ibatis has no source
jar in M2, and so i can't step through ibatis when I'd like :-)

Jeff Butler <jeffgbutler@gmail.com> wrote:   Are you referencing this issue:

 http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-122

 Or something else?

 Jeff Butler