ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release Status???
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 21:44:44 GMT
Since *nothing* for iBATIS is in Maven now, I assume you are doing something
extra to add iBATIS to your project.  You can do another something extra and
attach the source to your IDE.  I could tell you how to do it in Eclipse or
WSAD/RAD if you need help - we have no problem stepping into iBATIS source.
But that should be another discussion thread on the user list.  This
discussion is taking this thread far off topic.

Jeff Butler