ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject iBATIS Web Site Structure
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:10:34 GMT
Hi All,

I know Clinton has some ideas for restructuring the site now that the Ruby
content is getting close.  My main interest is in getting some additional
documentation for Abator published.  So, I'm wondering what you all think of
a docs structure like this:

 /docs/dotnet
/docs/java
/docs/ruby
/docs/tools/abator

These would each be "top level" directories, the different projects could
structure as needed under their directory.  Any other stuff that I've
forgotten?

This would mean that the site would be structured like this:

/ - the existing site
/dtd - existing dtd directory, must not be disturbed when the site is
regenerated
/docs - new top level docs directory with subdirectories as above, must not
be disturbed when the site is regenerated
/tools/abator - existing directory that is serving the Eclipse update site
for Abator, must not be disturbed when the site is regenerated

The only thing I'm proposing to add to what's already there are the
different docs directories.  And I guess the only thing I really have to add
right now is /docs/tools/abator.

Anyone have objections or other ideas?

Jeff Butler