ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Result Set Support complete, 2.2.0 will fly within a week
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:09:06 GMT
>> don't make any grand pronouncements about 2.2.0

Good call Jeff.  Sorry for sounding extreme.  We'll definitely be supporting
2.2.0 for a long time, including new features that make too much sense to
ignore.

At the end of the day, we'll always do what makes sense.  Our investors
don't mind.  ;-)

>> we don't have any idea how long it will take to develop [iBATIS 3.0]

I do!  According to the latest hype:

  * iBATIS 3.0 will take 4 weeks to write.
  * iBATIS.NET 3.0 will take 2 weeks to write.
  * RBatis 3.0 will take 3.5 hours.

Cheers,  ;-)
Clinton