ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Last call for 2.2.0
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 03:13:45 GMT
Sure.  Anyone willing to do it is welcome. I'd suggest having someone who
actually uses Maven do it.  They could submit a patch for the build file to
create a separate deployable, and they could be responsible for deploying it
to ibiblio.

Paul, are you interested in owning this?  So far you're the only one asking
for it.

Cheers,
Clinton